Standard Glamping

Make a weekend of it!

Thinking of hiring either Lakeside or Woodlands for your upcoming celebration, family gathering or children’s party? Why not add glamping to the mix! 

We can offer a maximum of 5 x bell tents, complete with decor, 4 x single folding camp beds and bedding included in each, so up to 20 people can sleep comfortably and make a weekend of it! 

Our price is based on a 2-night hire with a fixed cost per tent; we do not offer single night hire nor concessions should your party be smaller and you do not require as many beds per tent.

We manage your glamping booking directly with you and have no involvement with the land hire fees either venue will charge.

beneath the canopy glam camps

Book a 2 night stay

Up to 5 x bell tents available


The ins and outs of our sleeping bells


What are the check-in and check-out times?

Check-in is from 3.00pm on day 1. Check-out is by 11.00am on day 3.

How many people can a tent accomodate?

Our 5-metre bells come with 4 x single folding guest beds in each.

There are 5 x bell tents set up at each venue. Those that will remain unused for the duration of your stay will be locked.

Is there a holding and damages deposit required?

Yes, to reserve your dates, 25% of the total booking fee is payable upon booking. The remaining 75% total booking fee will be due for payment 30 days prior to the event.

In addition, we ask for a damages deposit of £100 per tent. This is returnable within 7 days of your booking.

What is included in the bells?

Inside you will find 4 x metal-framed folding guest beds with mattresses, full bedding including duvet, pillow and fitted bottom sheet, a decorative cushion, blanket and goody bag per bed. In terms of decor, we include a folding side table, lantern with battery operated candles inside, a dried flower arrangement, gel air freshener and circular rug per tent. Around the centre pole, there will be a small mirror and fairy lights. Outside will be bunting and solar-power fairy lights draped over the entrance.

What should my guests and I bring with us?

It is advisable to bring towels and toiletries as these are not supplied. Whilst toilet roll will be found in the loos, we always recommend bringing extra. Each bell tent comes with fairy lights around the centre pole, a lantern with battery operated candles inside and solar powered fairy lights draped over the entrance, but we recommend bringing some torches for that extra bit of light at night time. 

There are power sockets you can use in the buildings at Lakeside and Woodlands, but as these are limited, so bringing portable power banks to charge your handheld devices is advisable if you are large party or cannot wait! As your camping, if you want to sit outside but not on the grass, bring camp chairs. 

What do we do if it rains?

This shouldn’t put a dampener on your celebrations, but here are some points to be mindful of in wet weather:

  • The tents are sold to us from the manufacturer as ‘waterproof’ and are re-proofed at the end of each season, however we have noticed over the years a couple of things in the design of all bell tents that can affect this. You won’t get flooded by any means, but we feel we need to advise you accordingly.
  • Our tents are cotton canvas, they are not plastic/polyester like other tents; this is part of their appeal and probably the reason you chose to have them at your event, BUT this does mean that very occasionally, if completely saturated or in torrential rain for long periods, a small amount of water may sneak in. This is only ever a very small amount at the points where the frame meets the tents and/or the centre pole stretches the top of the canvas.
  • If camp beds, bedding or personal belongings are pressed up hard against the canvas, this MAY cause a weak point for water to seep through. Your camp beds may be pushed slightly closer together for this reason.
  • Windows and doors are obviously a ‘hole’ in your bell tent. if not secured or closed properly, the inevitable will happen! Please make sure they are closed over night and on check-out.

Please don’t let this dishearten you, we have set up lots of tents in the rain and water ingress is a rare occurrence and should not affect your stay.

We have booked a bell, are on-site and have an emergency - what do we do?

Our inbox is checked frequently, so please email us at Alternatively, give us a call on 07526 069405 or send a text/WhatsApp with your name, best contact number and a brief description of the issue and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible to resolve.