Build your own weekend with our selection of handpicked activities

Fancy adding some extra fun (or food for that matter) to your Glam Camp package? Well, look no further, we’ve got you covered with a wide range of activities and catering for all tastes! See the options below and should you wish to add any of these to your booking, just let us know. 

Please note, adding additional activities are subject to our third party supplier’s availability and certain activities are only specific to set venues; if this is the case, it will be advised in the relevant sections below. 25% of your total add-ons fee will be payable upon booking your Glam Camp, with the remaining 75% due 28 days prior to your event.

hen party glamping sussex

Craft workshop

£25-35 per head

Feel like being creative? We’ve teamed up with the wonderful My Craft Tribe to offer bespoke and on-trend workshops in macrame, weaving, punch needle and embroidery!

Sessions last between 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Minimum party of 10 required.

hen party glamping sussex

Floral crown workshop

£35 per head

Develop your creative flair by handmaking your own floral crown! There’ll be a variety of fresh flowers to work with and luscious foliage too. The workshop begins with choosing flowers, you’ll then learn how to wire and tape the flowers onto your crown hoop with guidance from a florist. 

Workshop is approximately 2+ hours and price per head is dependent on the florist available.

hen party glamping sussex

Silent disco

£15 per head

With loud music not permitted late at night, dance to your heart’s content without upsetting the neighbours! Our silent disco kit comes with headsets and 2 x transmitters for 2 x music channels – all you need to do is plug in your mobile, tablet or laptop and you’re all set! The price per head covers hire of this package for the whole weekend. 

hen party glamping sussex

Morning yoga

£15 per head

How about some gentle yoga to start your day? We can provide you with a restorative and relaxing session which is even suitable for beginners – no flexibility required! The instructor can include some fun pair work, as well as yoga nidra meditation which you do lying down, accessible to all.

Session is 1 hour 15 minutes and is only available on either the Saturday or Sunday of your stay.

hen party glamping sussex

Catering at Woodlands

From £20 per head for afternoon tea or an evening BBQ

Don’t fancy cooking or want a special treat? Exclusive to our Woodlands Venue is their very own caterer who specialises in gorgeous afternoon tea packages! I mean, who doesn’t love cake?!

Afternoon tea includes sandwiches, sausage rolls, scones with cream and jam, and a selection of sweet treats. In addition, they can also offer an evening BBQ of burgers, hot dogs, jacket potatoes and various sides.

Both options are only available on the Saturday of your stay. Afternoon tea would be served at 1.30pm, and the evening BBQ can be served between 6.00 – 7.00pm. 

hen party glamping sussex

Catering at Lakeside

From £20 per head

Lakeside offers a range of evening meals for your party. Please let us know if you are interested and we will provide you with their latest menu as it is frequently refreshed.

Please note, venue does not permit external caterers as they provide this service in-house.

beneath the canopy glam camps butler in the buff

Butler in the Buff

From £150 an hour

Feeling cheeky? Why not invite a butler in the buff to add to the excitement! Whether your party is looking to be waited on by some top class eye candy, fancy a life drawing class, or learning to mix a cocktail (or 5), these boys have plenty to offer!

Either one or two butlers in the buff are available for 1 or  2 hours, a life modelling session lasts 1.5 hours, and cocktail mixing class is 2 hours.

hen party glamping sussex